Saturday, May 31, 2014

Life waits for no man.

Life waits for no man. Sheesh. I have been a busy gal! Keeping up with my full time work and editing and loving all these beautiful pictures! That senior photo shoot was a great time! I am loving getting those pictures all edited to share with that graduate! :) 

This handsome young man did great! He was such a good sport and made this so easy! Made the shots come out better that I could have anticipated! 


As for me as of late? Well, I made my trip down to see my man this past weekend! //(I'm still peeling skin from my forehead as we speak) What a beautiful time it turned out to be! I need to migrate to be by a beach, yesterday would be preferable. :)








Life is such a beautiful thing. These pictures help me remember that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment