Friday, May 2, 2014

This is the start!

I've never had a blog before.. and I'm not sure how good I will be at this. But I think it might be the best way to express myself! :) Let me start by explaining some things about me. I am currently in New York state. I love to take pictures. There is just something so magical about seeing the world through a lens and capturing the brief, beautiful moments that make life so special. I am a DIY-er and like to get my creative juices flowing! Don't be surprised if you see a lot of post about my dumpster diving adventures, and how I refurbished a helpless piece of furniture. I am also a mother of a rambunctious 2 year old black lab named Gunner, who is forever keeping me on my toes. He will be the topic of conversation most I'm sure. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will! Thanks! :)
This beautiful puppy right here is Gunner. One of the best things in my life. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment